Mid-States Appraisal Services | Expert Testimony
Dennis E. Vogan, MID-STATES APPRAISAL SERVICES, INC., has testified in many different courts involving property taxes, estate evaluation, divorce proceedings, condemnation, tax disputes, and contamination issues.
Litigation is a specialty. Each area above requires specialized knowledge of valuation techniques, governing laws, and legal procedures. Experience includes understanding specific regulations and jurisdictional exceptions. Interaction with other professionals and other experts such as architects, engineers, contractors, and attorneys is very important.
Litigation issues require MID-STATES APPRAISAL SERVICE, INC. to support its opinions of value and positions and assist in providing credible expert testimony. Continuing education and historical courtroom performance assist in providing this service.
MID-STATES APPRAISAL SERVICE, INC. provides services to corporations, financial institutions, and governmental agencies.
- Bank of America
- Intrust Bank
- Great Western Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Blair Milling, Atchison, KS
- Manna Pro Feeds, Chesterfield, MO
- Frenchman Valley Farmers Coop, Imperial, NE
- The Andersons, Inc., Maumee, OH
- DeBruce Grain, Inc, Kansas City, MO
- Central Missouri AGRIService, LLC, Marshall, MO
- Auglaize Farmers Coop, Wapakoneta, OH
- AGRI Services, Brunswick, MO
- The Scoular Company, Omaha, NE
- ADM/Countrymark, Decatur, IL
- LOL/Purina Feeds, St. Paul, MN
- Cargill, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
- David Harger - McPherson, KS
- Linda Terrill - Leawood, KS
- Jared Kieffer, Wichita, KS
- Kansas Department of Revenue
- Kansas County Appraisers Association
- Lyon County Appraiser
- City Assessor, Cedar Rapids, IA